Did you ever feel like trading in your old EB look for a new EB look? Now is your chance! There are 2 ways to take part in our Swap Sale. Here are the details - Come in and shop our Bi-Annual Swap Sale from Thursday, January 18th thru Sunday, January 28th OR RSVP here to attend our Private Swap Sale Shopping Event. This private event will be held on Wednesday January 17th from 3-7pm and you must RSVP to attend! This exclusive event allows customers to shop our Swap Sale FIRST, as well as receive an additional 40% off our Sale Rack! RSVP here. Don't forget we accept CASH only!
Below are more details on swapping your items and shopping the Swap!
Do you want to SELL in the SWAP SALE?
Go through your closet and pull the EB pieces you are either tired of or don't wear anymore. Bring in your clean, gently worn, wrinkle free EB items on hangers (we give them back & we accept clothing from all seasons) from Tuesday, January 2nd thru Tuesday, January 16th. You will receive EB store credit from anything that sells in the Swap! Just a reminder, EB is closed on Mondays.
Items are sold for $5-$50, depending on the condition & original value when purchased. There is no charge to participate in the EB Swap Sale. All sales will be given to the consignee as store credit only. No cash will be given.
Tips for selling in the SWAP - To get the most for your items we recommend everything you bring in be wrinkle free, stain free, clean & on hangers!
Clothing Pick-up & Donation / Store Credit Info
Customers have the option to donate or pick up any of their unsold items. Any customers who wanted to pick up their items, and do not do so by Sunday, February 11th, will have their items donated. All donated items go locally to the Grace Smith House. GSH is a private not-for-profit domestic violence agency, which provides both residential and non-residential services to victims of domestic violence and their children. For more info on this local organization, go to www.gracesmithhouse.org.
Customers must call the store beginning 1 week after the Swap Sale has ended to find out if they earned credit. EB will not be making any phone calls. Swap Sale ends Sunday, January 28th. Store credit will be available starting Tuesday, February 6th and credit will expire at the end of June.
Don't have anything to sell in the SWAP?
No worries! You can shop our gently used boutique styles for less and get some great Summer & Fall Styles at awesome prices instead! ANYONE can shop the SWAP! Just remember we only accept CASH for the Swap Sale! You can shop the Swap Sale starting Thursday, January 18th thru Sunday, January 28th OR
No RSVP required for any other day to shop. Just a reminder EB is closed on Mondays.
Reasons We LOVE the SWAP Sale
- To start, we love to see our clothes being given a second home, it's a great eco-friendly way to recycle them.
- Another reason is that we love knowing our customers get to turn their closets into cash! Whoever said your closet isn't an investment is wrong!
- We also love knowing that having the Swap Sale pushes our customers to do a closet cleanse twice a year, which can provide stress-free mornings when you're getting dressed.
- It's also a great opportunity for women who don't normally shop here to still get the boutique experience while purchasing gently used styles for less!
- Lastly, we always give our customers the option to donate their unsold items locally to the Grace Smith House. They offer shelter & services to victims of domestics violence & their children. It's a win win for everyone!